Blue Majik Mylk is out of this world! Vegan. Raw. Organic. Cold-pressed. Jedi approved.
Calling all Star Wars nerds. Limited time BLUE hemp mylk available for Monday 5/3 delivery only, just in time for May 4. No artificial coloring, preservatives, or crap ingredients. Just our amazing signature vanilla hemp mylk with some additional Jedi oomph from one of our favorite immunity-supporting superfoods BLUE ALGAE!
Ingredients: Hemp seeds, filtered water, vanilla bean, pure maple syrup, pink himalayan sea salt, blue algae
FREE of: Dairy, nuts, gluten, soy, carageenen, and GMOs
Our hemp mylks contain pure, plant-based protein with essential amino acids and minerals from nature to support vibrant health and longevity! ZDF hemp mylk is a healthy dairy substitute for general use or baking, is awesome straight from the bottle, used as a coffee creamer, poured over your favorite cereal, or as a base for smoothies! It's packed with clean, plant-based protein and also makes for a great post-workout recovery drink.
What sets our hemp mylks apart:
- We use only organic non-GMO hemp seeds, pressed in small batches locally
- Unlike most dairy free mylks that are typically thickened with artificial ingredients and fillers, our hemp mylks are pure and contain ZERO artificial ingredients, fillers, or preservatives.
- Our hemp seeds are always cold-pressed to extract all the essential amino acids and minerals from the seeds.
- We use REAL sustainably sourced vanilla beans that support small farms (never extract)
- We use sustainably-tapped pure maple from a small family farm in VT
- Served up in reusable glass bottles
Not into maple? No problem! Check out our unsweetened hemp mylk!
This is a raw natural product and settling is normal. Shake well and enjoy within 5 days. We ask that you kindly return your reusable ZDF glass bottles by leaving them out for us on your next delivery day!
Each purchase supports donkey rescue and donkey-facilitated wellness through our nonprofit Zen Donkey Experience!
Need help? We're here for you! Drop us a note any time at firstname.lastname@example.org